Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is currently the summer of 2020. You may post everywhere but the Schools unless you are a teacher.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A REMINDER TO ALL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myrddin Emrys

Other

Myrddin Emrys

A REMINDER TO ALL Empty
PostSubject: A REMINDER TO ALL   A REMINDER TO ALL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 pm

This is just to remind everyone and to inform everyone. I know that I couldn't have been the only one wondering just how the whole animal thing worked. SO, this is how we're going to be doing it on Ashes.

• There are wards about the owlery that will prevent any pets/familiars wandering into the tower. This way the birds won't get riled up and your pet/familiar won't be a tasty snack for the owls.

• All Common Rooms are also warded with compulsion charms directed towards your pet/familiars. These are designed so your pet/familiar will go where it needs to relieve itself or to go eat, etc.

• Pets/Familiars are not allowed to accompany you to class unless given permission by the professor of that class.

• Students are responsible for their pet/familiar not the house elves, other students, or the staff.
Back to top Go down
https://ashestoashes.rpg-board.net

A REMINDER TO ALL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes to Ashes :: Ground Floor :: Entrance Hall :: Notice Board-