Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is currently the summer of 2020. You may post everywhere but the Schools unless you are a teacher.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoulder to lean on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

Isaac Alkaev

Shoulder to lean on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Shoulder to lean on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:13 am

A one armed shrug and a, "Well, I would advice not biting a feather pillow. Unless you want to look like a cartoon character."

Isaac gave the other teen a confused and wary look. Was this some new game? A suspicion was niggling at him puzzle pieces slotting into place. That was a very random yet specific question to ask. The first word out of his mouth wasn't sweet, or grainy when it melted, it was, "Fluffy."

Jace had been his penpal last year? The one who had told him about a second type of werewolf? Whom he had at first mistaken as a Gryffindor because of his intro? Well, this just got more interesting. He didn't feel threatened anymore since he had gotten to know him in their letters. Unless it had all been lies, but some of that you couldn't fake.

"Well, now. Isn't that interesting." Crossing his ankles, supported wholy by the tree, he wonderes what would happen now. Their penpal game was now over. "When did you figure it out?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Lowell

Natural

Jace Lowell

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Shoulder to lean on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:22 am

Jace's legs went weak beneath him and he had to sit down, he lay down on the grass and looked up at Isaac. "I knew when we first started the game, about biros. You vented about how shitty quills were and how smudgy they were compared to the muggle pens. It was my first sign, next was your eye color and...yeah. I figured I'd ask questions to get to this standpoint."

Well fuck. This guy knew everything about him, his hopes, dreams, love interest about a guy that hardly noticed him which gave plenty of tip off's that it was actually Isaac and well. He was purely embarrassed now.

"I guess I have nothing to say...." he blushed, deeply.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

Isaac Alkaev

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Shoulder to lean on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:53 am

The shocked teenager was happy he had a tree behind him. So, this was the person he had basically befriended through a game he started on a whim. He had told Fluffy -he still thought that was not a good name- things he had kept inside. About his guilt thinking he had been the cause his mother left. That it was why he squashed the magic when he felt it try and rise in him before he was eightish. How when the magic exploded because of how furious and jealous he had been about Shiela.

Jace had also ended up telling him things and Isaac had quite liked his pen pal. At first,he had been looking for his pen pal when they first began. It was for fun and to try and be able to tease and torment Fluffy with knowledge he knew who he was. But then he had quit because he enjoyed talking with him. The anonymity helped. Then he started looking again dismissing people because he and Fluffy were friends and he wanted to meet him. He had been unsure though if they would remain so if they were to meet face to face.

Isaac was confused about one thing and just shrugged. "It's not that embarrassing is it? A Slytherin and Ravenclaw friends?"

The rivalry wasn't as bad as he read in the history books. It still was there during quidditch, but that was understandable. Scratching at his cheek he came over and held out a hand. "I don't think the gardens here are for that."
Back to top Go down
Jace Lowell

Natural

Jace Lowell

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Shoulder to lean on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:30 am

Jace shook his head, "No, rather happy actually." he shook his head and took Isaac's hand and stood up. He felt giddy and the day's emotions flooded through him, he felt like he was going to break and needed space. He didn't let go of Isaac's hand however, he pulled him close against his body and breathed in his scent. It was comforting right now, he needed comfort.

"Can we go somewhere with open spaces, I need to stretch out and I need to talk to you about something. I don't feel comfortable here, I feel trapped." he looked into Isaacs eyes and let the gold show through again.

"I think you know why, Birdy....I think you know why I'm here at the hospital too...."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

Isaac Alkaev

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Shoulder to lean on - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:34 pm

"Right," Isaac said unsure if he should shove Jace away. Even knowing who his pen pal was and everything, this was still weird. And what was with the sniffing? He knew that memories were associated with smells, but he wasn't sure how dogs worked.

Seeing the teenager's eyes change again he sighed. A werewolf on the loose in St.Mungo's, the newspapers would have a field day. And Isaac didn't particularly feel like sitting at an inquisition whether it be his own or someone elses.

Yes, he knew what he meant. Dogs don't like small houses but wide open fields. As for why Jace was at hospital... It must have been that illness that his pen pal had last written to him about. How his mother had gotten it worse and that she might not live through it. No wonder his comment about the sweet hadn't gone over well. It was poorly timed. He'd assumed as much when the Slytherin began to panic.

"If you let me go, then I can show you a place I know."

When Jace relunctantly let him go, Isaac nodded but glanced down at their clasped hands. Arching a brow he saw the expression on the werewolf's face and just gave a one armed shrug. Jace needed the physical link to keep him grounded. Tugging the slightly bigger boy behind him, he quickly led him through the hospital, and out an exit that only the workers really knew about. Thinking it be bad to catch the Knightbus, Isaac led him to where they could take the floo.

Face tinging slightly pink, Isaac cleared his throat trying to not feel embarrassed. He failed miserably. "Alright, um. Since you won't know where to get out, you're gonna have to hold onto me."

When Jace did, and Isaac was going to remind him later not everyone could withstand being squeezed by a vice; Isaac threw the floo poweder and stated their destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoulder to lean on   Shoulder to lean on - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoulder to lean on

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes to Ashes :: THIS & THAT :: 2014-